March 31, 2015
A Weblog by Bradley Cain
Technology & Pop Culture is your geeky guide to gadgets, new media and all things digital. We scrape The Tubes daily and funnel it into something decidedly delicious. Just for you.
Have a tip? Send it along to and we'll make it happen.
Remember when admission to Worlds of Fun was $14.95 and such awesomeness as the AMC Incred-O-Dome Theatre, Omegatron and the Wobble Wheel still existed?
Theme Park Maps has a great collection of propaganda from the park’s 1980‘s heyday.
Maps and brochures from most theme parks across the US are also available if you care not to recall the teenage horror of centrifugally-vomiting inside the Finish Fling.
[IMG via themeparkbrochures.net]
- Grand Opening: Inside the Sprint Center Revisited
- Jack White and Alicia Keys Record New Bond Theme
- New Theme For Windows XP Surfaces
- The Bates House Paper Model Kit Makes Me Happy
- Plan 9 Remake Will Ruin The Fun
- Marriage Equality
- OFFICIAL: Google Fiber Coming To Kansas City, Missouri
- Google Cr-48 Unboxing
- Custom Background Images Now Live On Your Google Homepage
- 22 Minutes Of The Technology Behind Avatar = Geekgasm
- Google Nexus One Unboxing
- 1986 Worlds Of Fun Theme Park Map Takes Me Back
- Blatant Mockery Productions Present: “GLOW” (NSFW)
- A 90 Second Look At The Fringe Season Two Premiere Tomorrow On Fox!
- Google’s Unexplained UFO Theme Continues With Latest Doodle