May 22, 2013
A Weblog by Bradley Cain
Technology & Pop Culture is your geeky guide to gadgets, new media and all things digital. We scrape The Tubes daily and funnel it into something decidedly delicious. Just for you.
Have a tip? Send it along to and we'll make it happen.
Posted by Bradley under Entertainment
io9.com has posted a revealing interview with Cloverfield director Matt Reeves. Particularity interesting stuff on making expensive Hollywood cameras look like cheap, auto-focus handheld cameras. This is a great read for fans of the film.
Cloverfield is on track to shatter box office records for movies opening over the MLK holiday. The previous record was set by Black Hawk Down in 2002.
- Cloverfield 2 Confirmed!
- WARNING: Huge Load o’ Spoilers… One Week to Cloverfield!
- On Cloverfield
- Cloverfield Monster On Your Desk
- Is this the Cloverfield Monster?
- OFFICIAL: Google Fiber Coming To Kansas City, Missouri
- Google Cr-48 Unboxing
- Custom Background Images Now Live On Your Google Homepage
- 22 Minutes Of The Technology Behind Avatar = Geekgasm
- Google Nexus One Unboxing
- 1986 Worlds Of Fun Theme Park Map Takes Me Back
- Blatant Mockery Productions Present: “GLOW” (NSFW)
- A 90 Second Look At The Fringe Season Two Premiere Tomorrow On Fox!
- Google’s Unexplained UFO Theme Continues With Latest Doodle
- Where The Wild Things Are Trailer #2 Is Beautiful In Every Way