May 21, 2013
A Weblog by Bradley Cain
Technology & Pop Culture is your geeky guide to gadgets, new media and all things digital. We scrape The Tubes daily and funnel it into something decidedly delicious. Just for you.
Have a tip? Send it along to and we'll make it happen.
Posted by Bradley under Entertainment
Director Matt Reeves is in talks with Paramount to direct a Cloverfield sequel! Cloverfield scored $46 million opening weekend.
- A Conversation with Cloverfield Director Matt Reeves
- J.J. Abrams’ “Star Trek” Trailer #2 Gets All Official In Tighty Whities
- FUNK: Resurrect Jerry Garcia So the Grateful Dead Could Play
- Use A Glue Gun To Make Realistic Halloween Cobwebs
- Cloverfield Monster On Your Desk
- OFFICIAL: Google Fiber Coming To Kansas City, Missouri
- Google Cr-48 Unboxing
- Custom Background Images Now Live On Your Google Homepage
- 22 Minutes Of The Technology Behind Avatar = Geekgasm
- Google Nexus One Unboxing
- 1986 Worlds Of Fun Theme Park Map Takes Me Back
- Blatant Mockery Productions Present: “GLOW” (NSFW)
- A 90 Second Look At The Fringe Season Two Premiere Tomorrow On Fox!
- Google’s Unexplained UFO Theme Continues With Latest Doodle
- Where The Wild Things Are Trailer #2 Is Beautiful In Every Way