May 19, 2013
A Weblog by Bradley Cain
Technology & Pop Culture is your geeky guide to gadgets, new media and all things digital. We scrape The Tubes daily and funnel it into something decidedly delicious. Just for you.
Have a tip? Send it along to and we'll make it happen.
Posted by Bradley under Entertainment
I have to admit that I subscribe to this douche bag on my tivo. It’s a guilty pleasure! Hey I used to be a magician, I’m even certified by the Society of American Magicians. So I like to watch what crappy misdirection Chris is using each week.
This is just a riot! Check the link for video and detailed pictures of how he makes his go-kart vanish. It’s really an interesting reveal…
[EDIT: Previous link has mysteriously vanished! I have posted an alternate mirror.]
- 13 “Missing Pieces” Found, LOST Fans Rejoice!
- CNN And Microsoft To Capture “Most Detailed Moment Ever” For Obama Inauguration
- Dot Matrix Printers Film Latest Radiohead Video
- Skateboarding At 120 FPS In 2K Resolution
- Indiana Jones and the Pompadour of Labeouf
- OFFICIAL: Google Fiber Coming To Kansas City, Missouri
- Google Cr-48 Unboxing
- Custom Background Images Now Live On Your Google Homepage
- 22 Minutes Of The Technology Behind Avatar = Geekgasm
- Google Nexus One Unboxing
- 1986 Worlds Of Fun Theme Park Map Takes Me Back
- Blatant Mockery Productions Present: “GLOW” (NSFW)
- A 90 Second Look At The Fringe Season Two Premiere Tomorrow On Fox!
- Google’s Unexplained UFO Theme Continues With Latest Doodle
- Where The Wild Things Are Trailer #2 Is Beautiful In Every Way