December 7, 2013
A Weblog by Bradley Cain
Technology & Pop Culture is your geeky guide to gadgets, new media and all things digital. We scrape The Tubes daily and funnel it into something decidedly delicious. Just for you.
Have a tip? Send it along to and we'll make it happen.
Chinese Democracy is happening in November 23, 2008.
And Dr. Pepper is holding up their end of the deal!!
Here’s how to get your free Dr. Pepper:
- The offer is only good for 24 hours beginning 11/24/2008 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time
- You must go to drpepper.com
- You enter in your address, etc.
- They mail you a coupon
- It expires 2/28/2009
Lame! But I’m totally doing it.
[IMG via hypeful.com]
- Chinese Democracy Official: Sunday, November 23rd!
- Digital TV Transition Coupon Program Runs Out Of Money: You’re Screwed!
- Free Dr. Pepper Today!
- NIN: From Mastering to Radio in Less Than 24 Hours
- Big News from Trent Reznor
- Marriage Equality
- OFFICIAL: Google Fiber Coming To Kansas City, Missouri
- Google Cr-48 Unboxing
- Custom Background Images Now Live On Your Google Homepage
- 22 Minutes Of The Technology Behind Avatar = Geekgasm
- Google Nexus One Unboxing
- 1986 Worlds Of Fun Theme Park Map Takes Me Back
- Blatant Mockery Productions Present: “GLOW” (NSFW)
- A 90 Second Look At The Fringe Season Two Premiere Tomorrow On Fox!
- Google’s Unexplained UFO Theme Continues With Latest Doodle