December 13, 2013
A Weblog by Bradley Cain
Technology & Pop Culture is your geeky guide to gadgets, new media and all things digital. We scrape The Tubes daily and funnel it into something decidedly delicious. Just for you.
Have a tip? Send it along to and we'll make it happen.
Stop asking me to review the 3G iPhone. Weeds starts next Monday!
Oh Silas you hott thing!
P.S. – Fuck you Steve Jobs for cutting the price to $199 and letting AT&T rape us with hidden charges to make up the difference. Total, most, epic, F-A-I-L!
- From Macworld: Apple Releases Macbook Air, Time Capsule, et al.
- Weeds Season 5 Starts June 8, Alanis Morrissette Included!
- FireNes + Firefox 3 = Ultimate Distraction
- iPhone Rate Plans Announced Today!
- LIVE BLOG Obama: Update… Gandolf Uses An iPhone!
- Marriage Equality
- OFFICIAL: Google Fiber Coming To Kansas City, Missouri
- Google Cr-48 Unboxing
- Custom Background Images Now Live On Your Google Homepage
- 22 Minutes Of The Technology Behind Avatar = Geekgasm
- Google Nexus One Unboxing
- 1986 Worlds Of Fun Theme Park Map Takes Me Back
- Blatant Mockery Productions Present: “GLOW” (NSFW)
- A 90 Second Look At The Fringe Season Two Premiere Tomorrow On Fox!
- Google’s Unexplained UFO Theme Continues With Latest Doodle