December 5, 2013
A Weblog by Bradley Cain
Technology & Pop Culture is your geeky guide to gadgets, new media and all things digital. We scrape The Tubes daily and funnel it into something decidedly delicious. Just for you.
Have a tip? Send it along to and we'll make it happen.
My goddess Alanis Morissette is back with her seventh studio album Flavors of Entanglement.
It’s kinda dance, but still moody and very post Ryan Reynolds, see “In Praise Of The Vulnerable Man” a great track. Sounds are rich and expressive, sometimes angry, sometimes sad. She’s back with her fun side on “On The Tequila” (fun, fun girls night out track) and “Giggling Again For No Reason”.
Flavors of Entanglement was co-produced by Guy Sigsworth of Björk fame. Electro hot. And it’s really visible on the first track — which leads me to…
You can get a DRM-free 256 kbs MP3 of the first track “Citizen Of The Planet” from Amazon for FREE right here!
Or stream the entire album for FREE at Artist Direct here.
I’m really quite impressed with this album. Alanis is a lyrical magician. She’s enlightened, mature and very female. If you are a fan and haven’t re-visited her post angry-mid-90′s-rock phase take a look!
- NIN: From Mastering to Radio in Less Than 24 Hours
- Ditch iTunes for Songbird
- Five FREE iTunes Songs for Facebook Users!!!!
- Review: Hard Candy by Madonna
- Review: Janet’s Discipline Delivers the Dance
- Marriage Equality
- OFFICIAL: Google Fiber Coming To Kansas City, Missouri
- Google Cr-48 Unboxing
- Custom Background Images Now Live On Your Google Homepage
- 22 Minutes Of The Technology Behind Avatar = Geekgasm
- Google Nexus One Unboxing
- 1986 Worlds Of Fun Theme Park Map Takes Me Back
- Blatant Mockery Productions Present: “GLOW” (NSFW)
- A 90 Second Look At The Fringe Season Two Premiere Tomorrow On Fox!
- Google’s Unexplained UFO Theme Continues With Latest Doodle