May 18, 2013
A Weblog by Bradley Cain
Technology & Pop Culture is your geeky guide to gadgets, new media and all things digital. We scrape The Tubes daily and funnel it into something decidedly delicious. Just for you.
Have a tip? Send it along to and we'll make it happen.
Posted by Bradley under Technology
“The spotlight turns to notebooks” as Apple has officially notified the press of an event scheduled for October 14th at 10 AM Pacific.
New MacBooks indeed.
Are the “Brick” rumors true?? RE: A solid block of metal carved by lasers?
We’ll find out next Tuesday!
[IMG via engadget.com]
- From Macworld: Apple Releases Macbook Air, Time Capsule, et al.
- Apple’s New MacBooks: Watch The Stevenote Online
- Meet the Best iPods Ever!
- iPhone Rate Plans Announced Today!
- J.J. Abrams’ “Star Trek” Trailer #2 Gets All Official In Tighty Whities
- OFFICIAL: Google Fiber Coming To Kansas City, Missouri
- Google Cr-48 Unboxing
- Custom Background Images Now Live On Your Google Homepage
- 22 Minutes Of The Technology Behind Avatar = Geekgasm
- Google Nexus One Unboxing
- 1986 Worlds Of Fun Theme Park Map Takes Me Back
- Blatant Mockery Productions Present: “GLOW” (NSFW)
- A 90 Second Look At The Fringe Season Two Premiere Tomorrow On Fox!
- Google’s Unexplained UFO Theme Continues With Latest Doodle
- Where The Wild Things Are Trailer #2 Is Beautiful In Every Way