December 7, 2013
A Weblog by Bradley Cain
Technology & Pop Culture is your geeky guide to gadgets, new media and all things digital. We scrape The Tubes daily and funnel it into something decidedly delicious. Just for you.
Have a tip? Send it along to and we'll make it happen.
Posted by Bradley under Technology
People love and continue to love Windows XP but Microsoft is ending free support for its most popular OS beginning today.
That means if you HAVE to call up Microsoft for a problem with XP you will have to shell out your hard earned money to talk to somebody.
Office 2003 also leaves mainstream support tomorrow.
But never fear your automatic updates and security patches will continue on until April 8, 2014.
- Download Windows 7 Release Candidate Now, It’s Free Until June 1, 2010
- Windows 7 Surfaces On TechNet! Download Ahoy!
- OFFICIAL: Windows 7 Will Cost You $49 Or $99 (Well Not Really)
- CNN And Microsoft To Capture “Most Detailed Moment Ever” For Obama Inauguration
- Microsoft’s Kudo Tsinoda Says Expect “Project Natal” In Calendar Year 2009 On Jimmy Fallon
- Marriage Equality
- OFFICIAL: Google Fiber Coming To Kansas City, Missouri
- Google Cr-48 Unboxing
- Custom Background Images Now Live On Your Google Homepage
- 22 Minutes Of The Technology Behind Avatar = Geekgasm
- Google Nexus One Unboxing
- 1986 Worlds Of Fun Theme Park Map Takes Me Back
- Blatant Mockery Productions Present: “GLOW” (NSFW)
- A 90 Second Look At The Fringe Season Two Premiere Tomorrow On Fox!
- Google’s Unexplained UFO Theme Continues With Latest Doodle