May 18, 2013
A Weblog by Bradley Cain
Technology & Pop Culture is your geeky guide to gadgets, new media and all things digital. We scrape The Tubes daily and funnel it into something decidedly delicious. Just for you.
Have a tip? Send it along to and we'll make it happen.
Beautiful, cinematic slow motion is achieved by shooting at high frame rates (120 frames per second in this example) and then showing the video at a traditional 30 or 24 frames per second.
Mix in 2K resolution via the RED One and you have instant HD pr0n.
This camera is capable of a mind-blowing 4K resolution for you pixel heads.
Another example at the link.
- “The Sopranos, Uncensored” Is The LOLZ [NSFW]
- RED Digital Cinema Drops the Scarlet 3K
- Will Smith Teases First Six Minutes of “The Dark Night”
- Lights, Camera, Gmail! [Video]
- International Dance Party is After My Heart
- OFFICIAL: Google Fiber Coming To Kansas City, Missouri
- Google Cr-48 Unboxing
- Custom Background Images Now Live On Your Google Homepage
- 22 Minutes Of The Technology Behind Avatar = Geekgasm
- Google Nexus One Unboxing
- 1986 Worlds Of Fun Theme Park Map Takes Me Back
- Blatant Mockery Productions Present: “GLOW” (NSFW)
- A 90 Second Look At The Fringe Season Two Premiere Tomorrow On Fox!
- Google’s Unexplained UFO Theme Continues With Latest Doodle
- Where The Wild Things Are Trailer #2 Is Beautiful In Every Way