May 18, 2013
A Weblog by Bradley Cain
Technology & Pop Culture is your geeky guide to gadgets, new media and all things digital. We scrape The Tubes daily and funnel it into something decidedly delicious. Just for you.
Have a tip? Send it along to and we'll make it happen.
MTV, in a three part series, has outlined 2007 and the things that will lead to the eventual death of the record industry as we know it. Highlights include Madonna, Trent Reznor and Radiohead. Parts two and three show us how artists make money in other ways and the future of music distribution.
- Review: Hard Candy by Madonna
- X-Files Movie Production Begins, Cast Includes Xzibit? WTF!
- Madonna Pics!
- NIN: From Mastering to Radio in Less Than 24 Hours
- Big News from Trent Reznor
- OFFICIAL: Google Fiber Coming To Kansas City, Missouri
- Google Cr-48 Unboxing
- Custom Background Images Now Live On Your Google Homepage
- 22 Minutes Of The Technology Behind Avatar = Geekgasm
- Google Nexus One Unboxing
- 1986 Worlds Of Fun Theme Park Map Takes Me Back
- Blatant Mockery Productions Present: “GLOW” (NSFW)
- A 90 Second Look At The Fringe Season Two Premiere Tomorrow On Fox!
- Google’s Unexplained UFO Theme Continues With Latest Doodle
- Where The Wild Things Are Trailer #2 Is Beautiful In Every Way